1. We've learned all 26 letters of the alphabet and their sounds!
2. We've learned numbers 1-10!
3. We've learned to blend letter sounds together to make 3 & 4 letter words!
4. We have started to WRITE, what successful writers we are!
5. We had our annual BIG Easter Egg Hunt. The kids LOVED it. We all ate too much candy!
6. We've celebrated a few birthdays!
7. We've completed our Reading Street Reading Program!
8. We've started learning sight words in preparation for Kindergarten.
9. We're counting down the days until our graduation and last day of school (moving to Kindergarten) (using 1st grade skill of unifix cube graphing! :)
10. We're studying our last units of the year- this week oceans, next 2 weeks Eric Carle, then final end of the year crafts.
Where has the year gone? These kids have been precious this year and so has my wonderful aide, Carol Ann Trentham. I will be sad to see the year end but look forward to a summer of relaxation and preparation for a new group of 4's in August. It's such a joy having a job that I love at a school I love. So blessed!