er Lorena at Little Treasures awarded me with this award! I want to send a special thanks to her!!
Now..for the rules of these awards! It's really quite simple!
So here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are 7 random facts about E.Olson:
1. I think I might be slightly OCD about organization, matching/coordinating, straight edges and the perfect decor in my classroom.
2. I will not buy anything unless it is on sale or I have a coupon. I have a hard time paying full price. Yes, I am that person at the grocery store you get behind and say... "REALLY...that many coupons?"
3. I despised coffee until college. Now, its move outta my way till I get it. My recent coffee addiction is McDonalds Sugar Free Vanilla Iced Coffee. It's good there isnt a McDonalds on my way to school.
4. I love to bake desserts but I usually don't eat them after I bake them.
5. My husband travels in a worship band. I have a secret desire to be a backup singer...he may not even know that!
6. Every season of Big Brother and Bachelor/Bachelorette my husband and I say we are NOT watching it anymore. We wind up finding ourselves DVRing it and watching the whole season.
7. I am nervous about my first year in Kindergarten even though it's my 3rd year teaching. But, I am SUPER excited!
Thank you Lorena for the award! :)